[vc_row][vc_column][vc_text_separator title=”HealthyFeetNY” i_type=”typicons” i_icon_typicons=”typcn typcn-home” i_color=”custom” i_background_style=”rounded-outline” title_align=”separator_align_left” color=”custom” border_width=”4″ add_icon=”true” i_custom_color=”#ff6b92″ accent_color=”#ff6b92″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”4073″ alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” link=”http://www.heathyfeetny.net”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text]
Dr. Johanna Youner, DPM, FACFAS
Board-Certified Podiatric Surgeon
40 Park Avenue, Suite 5
(37 East 36th Street)
New York, N.Y. 10016
Fax: (212) 889-6150
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_text_separator title=”PicoSure Laser Tattoo Removal” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-heartbeat” i_color=”custom” i_background_style=”rounded-outline” title_align=”separator_align_left” border_width=”4″ add_icon=”true” i_custom_color=”#ff6b92″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
PicoSure is the world’s first picosecond aesthetic laser. This unparalleled breakthrough in laser technology delivers ultra-short pulse bursts of energy to the skin in trillionths of a second. Picosecond pulse width is 100 times shorter than nanosecond technology, enabling unmatched photomechanical impact for better clearance with fewer treatments and less energy.
PicoSure takes advantage of PressureWave Technology to shatter the target ink into tiny particles that are easily eliminated by the body. PicoSure’s ultra-short pulse duration goes beyond photothermal action creating an intense photomechanical impact, patented PressureWave™, resulting in greater disruption of the target for better clearance with fewer treatments, less fluence and without injury to the surrounding skin. Even dark, stubborn blue and green inks, as well as recalcitrant tattoos can be removed.
Dr. Johanna Youner is a Certified Laser Techician. She has trained extensively with the world’s most progressive lasers, performing laser facial rejuvenation, laser hand rejuvenation as well as tattoo removal. She performs full body laser tattoo lightening and removal. Please visit Park Avenue Laser Treatment for more information.
Tattoo lightening and tattoo removal is performed with our PicoSure laser.
Our Revolution laser Q-switched, Nd Yag Laser by Astanza is FDA approved for fungal nail clearing.
Please call 212-683-7034 to start your tattoo removal today. There is no need to live with an unwanted tattoo with today’s laser removal technology.
Our PICOSURE laser is THE MOST EFFECTIVE, NEW, FASTEST, AND POWERFUL laser tattoo removal tool in the world. PicoSure works on a PicoSecond or trillionth of a second. It will turn your ink into dust easily removed by the body.
We have learned that different skin types and different inks react differently to the lasers.
A consultation with Dr. Youner is the most efficient method of giving you real information on number of treatments, costs, and which laser we can use.
ALL LASER TREATMENT CONSULTATIONS have a $50 fee that is credited towards your treatment if seen within thirty days of your consultation. Laser packages are buy four get the fifth FREE!
Please note that insurance does not cover laser treatments.
PICOSURE LASER is twice the cost of the Revolution laser per visit, and takes half or fewer number of visits to remove tattoos. PicoSure WILL ALLOW A FAR FASTER REMOVAL THAN EVER BEFORE, ESPECIALLY ON BRIGHT, RESISTANT COLORS.
The fees below are approximate. Depending on your own ink, our doctor may be able to do multiple treatments at the approximate costs below at the same visit. All ink is different and everyone’s skin responds differently. We want your tattoo gone and willwork towards that end.
Please direct all questions to JYouner@icloud.com about more specific laser tattoo removal questions. Dr Youner must evaluate your tattoo by consultation before doing any laser tattoo removal procedure.
Complimentary Removal of Radiation Tattoos if Cleared by Your Oncologist.
MEMORIAL SLOANE KETTERING has given Dr. Johanna Youner and Park Avenue Laser Treatment the approval to removal radiation tattoos. With a referral from your oncologist, we can safely and easily remove the tattoo from cancer treatment.
Initial Visit for laser treatment is $50, credited towards your laser treatment.
|Minimum charge / Extra Small||$300|
|Small (2″ x 2″)||$600|
|Medium (4″ x 4″)||$800|
|Large (6″ x 6″)||$1,200|
|Extra Large (7″ x 7″ & Up)||$1,300 and over depending on size and complexity|
Treatments over one hour are priced at $1,400, prorated every fifteen minutes over one hour.
Second Treatment for Tattoo Removal with PicoSure Laser
|Small (2″ x 2″)||$400|
|Medium (4″ x 4″)||$600|
|Large (6″ x 6″)||$800|
|Extra Large (7″ x 7″ & Up)||$1,200 and over|
Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal is three times as powerful as previous Nd-Yag Laser and three times faster.
Tattoo Laser Removal Aftercare
The tattoo removal laser treatment may create a superficial burn wound. Some patients may experience bruising or swelling. There is immediate whitening of the treated area, which usually lasts for several minutes. Many clients then develop blisters, crusts, or scabs within 8-72 hours, which may last for 1-2 weeks or more. The treated areas may be pink or pale after the scab separates. Scarring, which can be hypertrophic or even keloid, can occur but is very rare. Loss of skin pigment in the treated area can occur, and is temporary except in very rare cases. Healing is usually complete within 4 weeks, although this may vary.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry while it is healing. Clean the area gently with soap and water and then pat the area dry. Apply a thin coating of Triple Antibiotic Ointment up to three times a day for 3 days while the area is healing until there is a scab, and you should keep the area covered with a sterile dressing for those 3 days.
- Blistering is common and is likely to occur 8 hours after your treatment. Do not be alarmed, blisters heal very well and are part of the normal healing process. Blisters indicate your body’s immune system is healing the area and beginning to remove the ink from your tattoo. It is natural for blisters to pop, and this helps the skin to heal faster in many cases. Continue to put Triple Antibiotic Ointment over the blisters once they have popped for at least 24 hours.
- You may apply cool compresses as necessary for 24 hours after the laser treatment to help reduce discomfort and inflammation. You may take plain Tylenol, but avoid aspirin (it can increase the risk of bruising and/or bleeding.) You may also use Aquaphor in conjunction with Triple Antibiotic Ointment to help moisturize and reduce itching.
- Do not pick at the scab or allow the skin to become scraped, as this may result in infection and scarring. Shaving should be avoided in the treated area until it is completely healed.
- Feel free to shower 2 hours after the treatment, but take care to avoid high pressure water hitting the treated area. Baths, hot tubs, swimming pool, or any form of soaking aren’t recommended until all blistering and scabbing are completely healed, as they may increase the risk of infection.
- Exercise is generally safe after treatment, taking into account the other after care instructions provided here.
- Wear a sun block with an SPF of 25 or higher over the area for 3 months following the treatment. Do not wear makeup or any cream or medication on or near the treated area unless recommended by our office for 48 hours.
- Itching is very common due to the dehydrating effect of the laser treatment. Use Aquaphor, vitamin E ointment, or hydrocortisone cream to the treatment area.
- If the area looks infected (honey colored crusting and oozing or spreading redness), if you experience an unusual discomfort or bleeding, if any other complications develop, or if you have any questions or concerns, contact the office immediately or call Dr Youner at 212-683-7757.
- Of course, if you have any extreme reaction, call 911 and go to the emergency department.
PicoSure Laser – True Breakthrough in Laser Technology
PicoSure® is the world’s first and only picosecond aesthetic laser. This unparalleled breakthrough in laser technology delivers ultra-short pulse bursts of energy to the skin in trillionths of a second. Picosecond pulse width is 100 times shorter than nanosecond technology, enabling unmatched photomechanical impact for better clearance with fewer treatments.
PicoSure by Cynosure is the latest, most exciting tattoo removal laser to come on the market in ten years.
We are extremely excited about this technology as we now can remove tattoos in one third fewer visits with this powerful new technology.
Complete tattoo removal in as few as four visits.
Q-switched lasers came into use in the 1990′s. Q-switched lasers have been based on Alexandrite, Ruby and Nd:YAG crystals and have typically had pulse durations in the nanosecond range. The very short pulse duration in Q-switched lasers causes a photoacoustic effect that shatters tattoo pigments, rather then heating them, as in long-pulse lasers.
We have used our Q-switched Nd-Yag laser successfully to remove black pigment. Colorful tattoos are difficult to remove. Now, with the brand new Picosure laser, the PicoSure will remove stubborn ink and difficult coloration, giving you a clean skin canvas without scarring.
Picosure laser is based on an Alexandrite platform and provides much faster results with laser tattoo removal, such as 90% clearance in 3 sessions, with fewer side effects than current nanosecond technology. All tattoo colors except red are promised to be well removed with the Picosure.
Please call 212-683-7034 to book a consultation today and start removing your unwanted tattoos.
Radiation Tattoo Removal
Dr. Youner will remove your tattoos from radiation treatment if the tattoos are declared no longer needed by your physician. We ask that you bring written approval from your treating physician for this life enhancing procedure.
The removal of radiation tattoo is extremely cutting edge and we have been given approval to perform this procedure by Memorial Sloane Kettering.
The fee is $150 per treatment, and requires from five to ten treatments. The number of treatments is highly personal and depends on skin type, amount of ink in tattoo, number of marking, etc. Please come in for a free consultation for this very special procedure.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]